‘Finally a membership program specifically for CEOs of the middle market government contracting community‘
CEO Boardroom’s GovCon Exchange Membership Program:
CEO Boardroom’s GovCon Exchange was established specifically to address the issues a busy chief executive of a government contracting firm faces. Built around offering an established, vibrant and strategic “invitation-only” network of like-minded and aligned teaming partners, GovCon Exchange provides direct access to decision makers and new contract vehicles, mentor CEOs who have built and sold successful GovCon companies, market intelligence, and best practices.
Managed and facilitated by CEO Boardroom, a proven leader and innovator in private CEO networks, GovCon Exchange, delivers:
- Active participation with 50 leading, committed and vetted C-Level executive masterminds of growing DC-based government contracting businesses that do business with a diverse, full range of government agencies. These executives are identified by existing agency contracts for maximum teaming opportunities.
- Active participation in quarterly members and partners-only events attended by Mentor CEOs who have built and sold successful GovCon companies, along with high-ranking decision makers within government agencies who will articulate the latest government initiatives and intelligence on new opportunities directly from the source for you and you invited C-Level government contracting firm guests.
- Active participation in moderated round-table gatherings, comprised of 8-12 senior executives from CEO Boardroom’s GovCon Exchange members organizations, paired for new business development, relationship-building, teaming opportunities, and sharing of best practices.
- Exclusive access to “CXO-only” VIP events to build and expand new and existing member relationships in-first class venues for members, partners, and invited C-level government contractor guests.
- Access, guidance, and facilitation by CEO Boardroom’s team to maximize your leverage, successful connectivity, and results.
To learn more about the GovCon Exchange and membership, please email Steve Abramowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.